What Causes Man Boobs?
Man boobs can have several causes. Let’s take a look at the most common ones:
One of the main causes for man boobs is an imbalance between the hormones testosterone and oestrogen. Oestrogen causes breast tissue to grow. While all men produce a small level of oestrogen, they usually have much higher levels of testosterone, which stops the oestrogen from causing breast tissue to grow. For men with man breasts, or scientifically speaking gynecomastia, this is not the case.
If the balance of hormones in the body changes, this can cause a man’s breasts to grow. It is no easy to always indentify what has caused the imbalance.
Being obese often means you’ll have extra chest fat. This can be remedied by working out or with chest fat burning pills. However obesity can also increase levels of oestrogen, which can cause breast tissue to grow as per above.
During puberty, boys’ hormone levels are very up and down. If the level of testosterone drops, oestrogen can cause breast tissue to grow. A high percentage of teenage boys have some form of breast enlargement. This usually clears up as you get older and hormone levels become more stable.
When men get older, they produce less testosterone and they also have more body fat. This can cause more oestrogen to be produced and can lead to excess breast tissue growth.
In rare cases, gynaecomastia can be caused by:
- side effects of medication – such as anti-ulcer drugs or heart disease medication
- illegal drugs – like anabolic steroids
- drinking too much alcohol
- other health issues such as kidney failure or liver disease
- lumps or infection in the testicles
Are there any supplements available to get rid of man boobs?
Yes, there’s 2 specific products on the market and also plenty natural diet supplements. Both gynexin and gynectrol are supplement based products with natural ingredients design to aid body composition changes.
If you are anything like most of our readers, then its likely 99% of you reading this are zinc deficient so alongside a breast reduction pill, increasing your dietary intake of such things as organic nuts is a good idea. Vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower are also estrogen modulators. Our in house expert James Hopkins has personally seen body composition changes and tightening of the pectoral area with men who added nothing more than 3 daily servings of water cress and gynectrol to their diet.
How Can I Reduce Man Boobs?
So what are the solutions to get rid of man boobs or even just reduce them? Here’s how to lose man boobs in a week:
- Exercise: Weight training has been proven to increase testosterone levels. So get some dumbbells and follow these chest workouts.
- Diet: You need to bump up your zinc intake via nuts and vegetables as it increases testosterone levels, fertility. They are also a potent anti-aromatase. You can take a specially formulate supplements as well or go for something like curcumin, and grape seed extract are natural anti-aromatase agents that help reduce estrogen levels.